Cloud Computing w AWS Cloud w ITSM/ITIL w IT Project Management w Cloud SME
858.877.3180 | |
Well versed in Information Technology, IT Service Management, Cloud Computing, DevOps, solutions design, and technical best practices knowledge to analyze, design, and architect cloud-based solutions. Support customers’ migration to advanced platforms, solutions, and systems. Help clients utilize the full range of cloud services. Create future state roadmaps to help achieve business objectives. Serve as a trusted advisor for global solution architects.
Cloud Solution & Architecture Specialist
Business Test Case Development
Change, Incident, & Response Management
Stakeholders Relationship Management
Strategic Hiring & Training
Microsoft Certified Professional
ITIL v3 Foundations Certified
POC, Pre & Post-Sales Engineering
AWS Architect, Cenna Solutions, 09/2016 – 12/2018
Introduced and implemented IT Cloud best practices framework from scratch as the Cloud Architect at this application development company. Hired, trained, and led a team of onsite and offshore IT consultants. Identify, design, and deploy cloud computing technology including AWS and VMWare platforms, ITSM, and creative business solutions for internal and external partners.
Supported development of cloud-based servers and applications; established the strategic vision and ITSM roadmap.
· Designed, deployed and operated highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
· Created review and audit of existing Cloud Security and resolved vulnerabilities.
· Created best practices for Identity Management of AWS and disabled access that could penetrate AWS environment.
· Collaborated with senior management and selected scalable cloud technology for the IT infrastructure.
· In depth Knowledge of AWS cloud service like Compute, Network, Storage and Identity & access management.
· Ensured adherence to established standards, processes, and procedures for systems infrastructure including administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
· Streamlined DevSecOps practices, optimize operational efficiencies, and ensured services are performed within established service levels and KPIs.
· Utilized AWS services EC2, S3, ELB, VPC, CloudFront, Route53, RDS.
· Created server images in Windows and Linux/Unix for testing of applications.
Lead Technology Consultant/Program Manager – Professional Services, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, 10/2006 – 07/2016
Collaborated with key stakeholders, internal teams, and post-sales to establish ITSM KPIs by deploying the Service Manager platform. Led a team of 10 onsite and remote software developers for projects and service delivery. Provided strategies based on ITSM/ITIL methodologies to help clients achieve business goals. Created client-facing content including POCs and pitched to CXOs.
· Key Clients: State of Florida, State of California (EDD & CALPERS), US Navy (NMCI), County of Los Angeles, Los Angeles World Airports, University of Wisconsin, Citibank, Merrill Lynch, Warner Bros, Microsoft, Boeing, Real Networks, Capital One, Procter & Gamble, CVS/Caremark, JPMorgan Chase, Northwestern Mutual, Volkswagen of America.
Delivered multiple ITSM and SaaS implementation projects worth ~$1M. Generated $1M in revenue via pre-sales support.
· Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) like VPCs, Cloudtrail, IAM, EB, EC2, EBS, ELB, RDS, S3, Route 53, NAT Gateways, VPCs, Cloudwatch, Lambda, api gateways etc.
· Well versed in Windows Server administration and virtualization on VMWare and Oracle VirtualBox VM.
· Created and consumed RESTful webservices to integrate data between applications and ldap/directory exchanges.
· Rolled out new products; acted as the first-point-of-contact for product development teams to communicate customer-specific enhancement requests, modifications, and prioritizations. Ensured the development of a customized product.
· Enabled data exchange between application servers, load balancers, databases, and cloud systems by creating a customer directories integration tool.
· Measured service quality, responsiveness, call metrics, and the overall IT and system performance by generating ITSM reports.
· Allowed customized functionalities for different employee levels by defining and implementing the service management office concept to the IT organization.
· Conformed to HIPAA compliance in project delivery at pharmaceutical sector.
Sr. Consultant, IBM, 10/2005 – 10/2006
Recommended ITIL transformation and implemented IBM Remedy and Peregrine Service Center ITSM tools in collaboration with the technical teams for enterprise customers to improve systems performance. Communicated client expectations with stakeholders and offshore resources to meet deadlines efficiently.
· Key Clients: US Army, Department of the Veteran Affairs, Toronto Police Service, US Customs, LA Unified School District, and ABN Amro Bank
Improved the operational efficiency significantly and business profitability by $MM for key accounts.
· Transitioned the U.S. Army to the latest HP ServiceManager version after conducting various requirements and design workshops to analyze performance. Streamlined escalation by switching the ticket alert system to a mobile platform.
· Designed and developed an advanced SaaS solution for the Department of Veteran Affairs after conducting workshops and gathering performance data from 50 hospitals across the US. Revamped the entire VA system.
· Ensured timely project completion by architecting project plans and managing budgeting and resources.
· Analyzed and maintained reported project activities including design, development, testing, user training, deployments, and post go-live support.
AWS Services: IAM, EB, EC2, EBS, ELB, RDS, S3, Route 53
Service Management: HP Service Manager, HP Service Anywhere, Cherwell CSM
ITSM Modules: Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Service Level, Asset, CMDB, Service Catalog
Project Management: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
Microsoft: Windows Server, MS Project, MS Visio, Office 365
Cloud Computing Architecture using AWS, University of California San Diego, June 2018
BS in Computer Information Systems, University of Peshawar, 1990
Microsoft Certified Professional
ITIL v3 Foundations
AWS Solution Architect / AWS Certified Developer (in progress)
PMP (in progress)